Toribash
Just ask one question, and I get conflicting sides with no real answer. imma just look it up lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Q can deal tons of % health damage, W is kinda meh but it works well with his passive, E is fucking useless if you ask me, R is Malzahar ult with spell vamp/gap close: good job you just played yourself. Nonetheless, I find it fun to play him since he gets underestimated so easily and you just end up 1v5ing the enemy team as a tank because they keep thinking 1 person is enough.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
thank you RAWWRH

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
CertainlyT will be the Designer on Warwick when his rework. He was who designed Darius, Thresh, Zyra, Yauso, and Kalista.

Hope he doesn't make him like yasuo >.> Yasuo was really fun before he went viral
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
sup guys ;) if anybody got a level 30 EUW account for sale PM me ^-^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
thank you RAWWRH

Hope he doesn't make him like yasuo >.> Yasuo was really fun before he went viral

He was fun on release and post-nerf, but then CLG plays him and suddenly everyone is. There goes my unconventional pick.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
lel lust will fuck me up
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cassiopeia changes managed to take an already mid-tier pick and throw it down the shitter. They essentially gutted her damage unless they're poisoned, gave her no way to compensate for her lack of escapes by not letting her get boots, and made her clunky as shit by making her need to build cdr if she wanted her E to not feel like churning butter. All for a shitty "Grounded" cc spell.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Why always the champs I play D:
Soraka Poppy Karma Malzahar and now Warwick :C

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god