Toribash
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
That guy left, because i think the reason was "There was nobody to stay for".

Him and fluttering have a shady past together. As in, they don't like each other.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Just like Hate And Kami, or Hate And Neko, or Hate And Victor. or Hate and (flip)
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Him and fluttering have a shady past together. As in, they don't like each other.

Is this Grohen you're talking about?
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

That's not quite right. I hate him and left the clan a week after he joined, and he is neutral about me.
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
That guy left, because i think the reason was "There was nobody to stay for".

no he left cause he is a fucking pussy who a lot of people hated in his final days. he thought the clan was dying and said there was no need to stay. After several attempts to change his mind (some of which included yelling and name calling and in-game ass beatings) he left anyway, but only after pissing Zeus off to the point of actually wanting to kill the kid. but shortly after I had a talk with Zeus and after some changes in ranking me, Zeus, and the remaining active members whipped the clan back into shape and in active members became active again, Fluttershy returned and we all live peacefully. When Gorhen FINALLY realized his mistake in leaving I wouldn't let him back in because he was a betrayer, going aound spreading lies about how we were diying and other stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Alright im just going to stay stop talking about grohen no one needs to talk about him and he shouldn't of said bad things about us but he was still a member so treat him with a little respect instead of calling him a pussy,sure why he left may have not been the best but can you blame him? At the time this clan was on its last legs there were only a few active members, we barley did any wars, And only about 5 people consistently posted

With all of that said with start a new topic
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
anyway anyone up for a war with a not so boring clan (anyone above or slightly below us)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...