yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So far Galt was quick and thorough, but if he get busy or bored I will call u.

from Squirre1:
hey bojan i know this is gonna involve clans and you will have to research their history to make it accurate. I could help research each clans history

The moment I made decision to make this comic I went to our allies forums and read about them, so I have a general idea what should i use to present them. But if u find out some nice details do tell

...And Murmayder, u gonna like next page :O
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 17, 2010 at 07:35 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
So far Galt was quick and thorough, but if he get busy or bored I will call u.

from Squirre1:
The moment I made decision to make this comic I went to our allies forums and read about them, so I have a general idea what should i use to present them. But if u find out some nice details do tell

...And Murmayder, u gonna like next page :O

I have some ideas that I could share with you if you like. Also, I am available for grammar help and any research or information you need;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Share Ideas, Galt is doing very good job, see with him if u want to cut in from time to time, and u provided me some very useful info, like that thing about Mramas second alt. To bad he's not responding and On next page i need some of his or Chris art
If i don't get answers from them today i will have to do it myself even doh I want this to be co-op group art thing.

EDIT: Also, for the record: If someone in the future try to buy his place in this comic I will make DAMN sure he doesn't appear! (This is about some recent Pm I recived today, I will not mention names) Contribute with some thought, art and ideas and u sure will be part of this. Do not flash with your wallet in front of me!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 17, 2010 at 09:20 AM.
Sup Gray, Piratez is an awesome clan, good to see you've stuck around so long. I hope you continue to stick around bro, we want this clan to stay alive and well.

So yeah, congratulations yo.
Mmm, quite a lot of Overseers at the moment. Anyone think that might become a problem? Perhaps splitting the Overseers in two different ranks or something. But whatever, just something to chew on.