Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If that was directed as disgust for not playing Blitz enough, good.

If that was directed as disgust for playing Blitz, fite me.

mah man
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Played Elise for the first time and went 11/1/3. Pretty good since I haven't played in like a month. Just went in blind and believed in the heat of the cards did what I thought was right.

Do I max w first? Then q?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
max q
then put some in e if u need longer stun/then w
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

For Elise, I would argue going 1 point Q, 2-3 points W, 1 point E, then maxing Q, taking R when possible, then maxing E, finishing off W last. You typically clear faster and safer with early points in W, and the flat damage bonus from W levels is stronger early game than the percent damage bonus gained from Q levels.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
For Elise, I would argue going 1 point Q, 2-3 points W, 1 point E, then maxing Q, taking R when possible, then maxing E, finishing off W last. You typically clear faster and safer with early points in W, and the flat damage bonus from W levels is stronger early game than the percent damage bonus gained from Q levels.

you clear fast period, you don't need to max w
q for more dmg on execute while ganking
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Rework Vladimiar is still balanced

I've changed my username "This is Chris" to "A Demon".
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Screw Panthenon.
I've found my new lord and savior, Yasuo.
#RoadtoChallenjour
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
you clear fast period, you don't need to max w
q for more dmg on execute while ganking

Q damage increases per level by 40.

W damage increases per level by 50.

Objectively, you are dealing more damage with W with early levels. You only want the increased levels in Q when people start having a large enough health pool where they'll live long enough to last the 6 second cd of Q. Otherwise, extra points in Q are negligible.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games