yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Man!! I love you!!! ^^... Aw, just to tell something about my Tori: He's the normal Pirate, but when I'm in a dangerous or hard battle, I activate my Robot armor, which is the set that chris gave to me ^^ Also, as I'm in real life, I just made 15 years, so make me a little bit smaller then the Visitor and the Pilot. Also, make me... Not so serious you know?

Also, when's your B-Day?

Also again, can we make that huge robot Omega's BIggest secret wepon or something?
Last edited by GrayveXP; Mar 16, 2010 at 11:51 PM.

#TribeOn
^ Wins.

About my Tori: In the comic, I just have my normal set. When I'm in a big fight, I have on a bandana, and no shirt. If I'm injured, I have no shirt, or it's ripped up.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
http://i43.tinypic.com/21d0ppy.jpg

I came.
Your work is absolutely incredible as usual, Bojan. Make sure you get the rest of the clan in there as well ;)

Sending a small donation for the incredible epicness that is this comic.
back from the dead
My Birth Day is on 21 September. That thing about changing to armor is interesting, I will make it that way! And, this is serious comic, so u will be a little serious

EDIT: Oyster, thx for your donation, I will accept it cause I don't want to offend you (it will be put in our clan bank) but in the future- don't. I'm doing this cause I like to do it, and believe it or not I have no need for money anymore, I got my body textures working on requests and selling textures to other people which was my goal and I manage to fulfill it. Now i have another goal - to make this graphic novel. Nothing else. Thx again but if somebody want to donate anything send it straight to our clan bank, Bojan is content with his work
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 17, 2010 at 12:51 AM.
No of course... When I ment not so seriuos, is like... Like Edd on Full Metal Alchemist. Serious whenever is needed, and normal mostly.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
My Birth Day is on 21 September. That thing about changing to armor is interesting, I will make it that way! And, this is serious comic, so u will be a little serious

EDIT: Oyster, thx for your donation, I will accept it cause I don't want to offend you (it will be put in our clan bank) but in the future- don't. I'm doing this cause I like to do it, and believe it or not I have no need for money anymore, I got my body textures working on requests and selling textures to other people which was my goal and I manage to fulfill it. Now i have another goal - to make this graphic novel. Nothing else. Thx again but if somebody want to donate anything send it straight to our clan bank, Bojan is content with his work

True art is worth every penny, Bojan ;)
back from the dead