Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Corey: When will this be held? If it is done before school starts again, I may be able to go in-game and do wushu.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD

Force: Platinum
Relax: Pure
Dream Set: A Gabiel set without his shitty mapping, or another TomPaine set in Void and Elf, which I'll be ordering as soon as I sell Xtreme.
Last edited by oyster; Jan 31, 2010 at 05:04 AM.
back from the dead
Oh gutting.
Don't worry about it then.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Sparring with my IRL friend Stickicide, lots of wallrunning/flips.

Fun to watch.
Attached Files
!sparring2.rpl (551.4 KB, 39 views)
back from the dead
Lolwot?
So here's how it goes then. You can PM your opponent about when will you be fighting, has to be even GMT's and stuff. Make sure to post a replay of each match in a best of 3. No replay's means it's not counted, witnessed or not witnessed.

Let's say I'll choose Liam as my opponent, we find a GMT on when we're free so we can play. So on and so forth. Objections? Comments? Death threats?
RIP ∑
master of the universe