Toribash
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
Welp Mrkamikazhas applyed for obey

meh they will reject him since they know he was just in origin
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Wheres my share =50k I thought we agreed we split no matter who won also ive been dying to start a betting server I also need to give hate her 40k so it would work out perfectly

for real tho
Last edited by Fates; Aug 26, 2014 at 01:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Im not saying anything ask Hate because as far as I know both the tori and the way hate acts sometimes points to hate being a girl (female tori hitsound) but then again im not sure cause ive heard multiple stories. :X
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hate has the skype gender set to Female. It's up to you to reach a conclusion.

>Btw, should I create a skype group for Origin?
yes ill join it when I finally set up Skype today
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Alright, I'll start adding people and make a group.

mine is Master Of Fates

Nickname: fates

also we need to start a warring binge obey is about 100-150 match wins ahead of us (which isn't a whole lot) and they finally realized that people may topple their throne so they've doubled their warring rate by warring anyone anywhere anytime. which means the people in front of us are somewhere between 100 or less wins ahead that is an easy thing to cover considering we get an average of 10-15 per war.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 26, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Wheres my share =50k I thought we agreed we split no matter who won also ive been dying to start a betting server I also need to give hate her 40k so it would work out perfectly

i never said yes dude , i said i will think it . and before 5-4 games i said no .

so please stop discussing for it ._.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!