Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
He tries to bribe the current recruiters with pr0n and "free penis enlargement"

Not bad... i could always go for some pr0nz...

>.>
Just to let everyone know, I pulled myself out of ormo, and I'm doing a reinition thing.
Reason; I wanna get back into replay making, and leaving to reapply is the best way to do it, otherwise I won't be bothered/will eventually stop doing it because I'll get bored.

Hopefully I'll be back in asap. I talked with Shook about it a couple days ago.
I'll post again once I get accepted. Love all you guys with all my heart<3 stay strong ormo.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
y'know i think he wasn't being wholly serious about that thing

But yeah, the most critical ability of a recruiter is to tell the good from the bad, and then be honest (and NOT an ass) about it.

also hacks the hell you say not able to make replays

you got into ormo that way

I thought that being an ass was the job (AND I AM STALKING YOU HACKS BABY)...
Last edited by notnoob; Jan 3, 2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: WAS
Sold my dog to join RRO
If being an ass was the job, I never would have lost the position to begin with :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm an ass so it's cool.

Maybe we should host some more events to get people back into replay making.This lack of activity is making us all rusty.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I thought about the exact same thing 10 minutes ago, Jingles.
There's a giant lack of replay-making events right now. Stuff should be done and asses moved.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
I thought about the exact same thing 10 minutes ago, Jingles.
There's a giant lack of replay-making events right now. Stuff should be done and asses moved.

IRC pls :D
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I was eventually going to host an opener challenge because notnoob was gone for so long

but okay
beware
the goblin