Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
we need more than one extra member to deal with thinkfast.

If it's an aikido tournament then maybe we should have a rule that when fighting thinkfast you have to turtle, he might win that way. Also does have my posts gone up at all? I've been a 144 for the past 70 or so posts.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
No clue vok, but in all honesty Jon isn't the worst fighter in the clan.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by BK709 View Post
APPLY
Hello people!
I would like to start by introduce myself, I am BK709 (I'm a 5th Dan), I'm 14 and I live in Italy (in Rome to be precise), in real life I do not have many qualities, but definitely are sociable, which often do not show in the games ... I love canoeing , a sport that to me is VERY tiring, but at the same time gives you immense satisfaction, and now I do it for 5 years, mostly in summer when the weather is better. Another thing I would like to begin practicing IS the basketball because for some reason it fascinates me so much.

Finally, after introducing myself, I begin with talk about Toribash:
Toribash is a game that I met by chance a year ago, and since then I play it almost every day.
When I get bored I get distracted by replay that helped me, over this year, to improve control of my Tori because of my mania for perfect them.
Often they are also active in Multiplayer, but mostly in the evening, (period of the day in which I am more free) usually in the bets servers or in tournaments when I need money. My Win ratio sucks but mostly because there was a time when I did try the moves to my friend and then I lost all the time, so do not worry if my Win ratio is bad, it is normal and it is in contrast with my rank that I consider good (around 3-4k).
Well,we arrived at the end of this apply ... this is me and I hope to do well even as I am !!
Thank you for considering ...
-BK709

To all Nitro members.
BK has already been rejected from vote in the skype chat. It seemed a popular vote. Do not vote on the application.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i would not vote yes anyways... ;-;
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
the worst fighter spot is reserved for me.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
the worst fighter spot is reserved for me.

Seems pretty fair to me.
Originally Posted by BK709 View Post
lol day...look how much posts you did!!!!

We are fully aware of the amount of posts Day has. Please refrain from posting on our forum though. You've been rejected, and there's not reason for you to be here any further.
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Also does have my posts gone up at all? I've been a 144 for the past 70 or so posts.

Clan page posts don't count anymore. I hadn't known that they stopped counting so I reported it on the glitches page and found out they don't count anymore. To have your post count go up now you have to post in the forum section.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Straight savage.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015