Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmm. I see. Thanks for informing me.

Skype seems to hate me somehow, so I'm not on [Skype] that much.
fl0w
Why am I replying to a week-old question?

Meh. I'm Timee like that.

And yes, I'm in post-secondary education. I'm not in a frat (yet), but I've had my share of insane university pranks. Grabbing the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's toupee using a fishing hook and subsequently replacing it with a hairy doll during a mundane Monday morning assembly is one of my favorites.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 3, 2013 at 11:10 PM.
fl0w
I noticed. There are still a couple of candidates that are being disputed or not, so if we can get as many people on skype as possible, we'll hold another voting session to see if they should be gone.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I am only one hundred dollars away from a new computer and Skype.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Skype is free...
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I noticed. There are still a couple of candidates that are being disputed or not, so if we can get as many people on skype as possible, we'll hold another voting session to see if they should be gone.

Just tell me the time and date (preferably according to my GMT, +8 ) and I'll try to find a way to get on Skype.
fl0w
There really isn't a set time. It's just whenever a lot of us are on at once.
Oh. In that case, I'm not sure I'll be on at the most opportune time, especially since my classes start today (wish me luck!).

One question ... am I one of those members who are being "considered"?

I just get really paranoid when I get to know about situations like these, even in a setting as innocuous as an online game clan.
fl0w
Nope. All members that are placed in the "under judgment" rank are considered.
Next short story is titled 'Terra', and as promised, will be a continuation of the series 'Shadow' started.

This story is called 'Lion's Heart', and it is available for free reading on my blog, here:

http://samoliver.wordpress.com/2013/...8-lions-heart/

Happy reading, those who read. It's a long one.
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com