Endurance Onslaught 6.0
woohoo

eliminates the necessity of me creating GFX and coming to the unavoidable conclusion that I'm not as good as I used to be
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
/invade
Attached,
/invade

Oh man, that's cool.
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
woohoo

eliminates the necessity of me creating GFX and coming to the unavoidable conclusion that I'm not as good as I used to be

Oh Oyster, it's ok.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Oh man, fucking awesome. +rep.

Was that a script for changing shaders that I saw?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
hey guys,
I decided to try applying again and i guess my previous app was not good enough and btw 'muhd' means muhammad im an islam.

Im 14,i live in singapore and i play toribash everyday after school for 6hrs and during holidays i play up to 12hrs everyday.

Im a 2nd dan black belt and im still playing to get to 5th dan as it is my goal. i was part of ARMADON and Ninja clan and i quit these clans because they are dead and inactive.

Im active in forums and i post if need to. i also make videos for youtube(mainly tutorials and if you want to see them type www.youtube.com/user/muhdzahin and the videos were made by me when i was blue belt until i was brown belt.). i do make textures and sell them for low prices up to 6k to 20k(depends on what kind of texture and quality).

my favourite mods are taekkyon, aikido, judo, and wushu(basically all of them) but im mostly good in aikido and taekkyon.

i want to join doc because im clanless now and i made friends with some of the members in doc like notywq, varkenoss. doc is a cool clan and is full with skilled players and it is full with some active players in game and in threads.

i hope i can get enough votes to get in doc as i was trying to get in doc for past few weeks and i would always respect the members and be loyal to the clan.

Still a no from me. The previous reason.

As for SetTHat, I'd say welcome aboard bro.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Name (Real Life):
My name is Nathan Bloch.

Belt:
Qi Whore Belt (Custom)

GMT&Country:
USA, California. GMT -8

Activity [Weekdays&Weekends]:
Weekdays - 4 hours
Weekends - 4-7 hours
I CAN'T GET OFF lksen hkhwdalkw.dna,mwbd

What you will bring to the clan:
I can do art, although I'm still getting used to CS5 and Oyster can probably do better than me anyway.

Other stuff we have to know:
Well..I'm a moderator of the Tutorials board, an ex-smod(Sorta, it's not really legit.)
I'm in the wrestling team in High School, I was kicked off the football team for never showing up, and my favorite candy is Reeses.

Referalls (if any):
Murmayder

Why you want to Join:
Anyone in doc who I don't already know and like, I look forward to meeting and liking. nuff said.

Previous Clans:
iCoF(Leader left, went inactive.), Parrot(GAAH), and ProtoType(Was leader for 11 months, just died.)

Infraction Points/Bans (if any):
I've got about 5 expired infractions from when I was new.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
FUCKING AWESOME CSI kind of thing (Fixed your title ~Bust3r)
kso, I was bored shitless a few days ago and made this vid. It kinda sucks since it's a boredom project and they rarely turn out any good. But I gotta say, this vid is one of my better ones.

Cheers!
Last edited by Bust3r; Jun 22, 2010 at 08:05 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
lol....how many more 'NO's are there waiting for me? and what is it with names anyway? they dont tell people whether they are cool or not.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jun 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight