Toribash
rubmle rocks in blind pick... its so awesome how he does hilarious dmg in mid.... i bought him today had 8 games and won them all without dieyng and with putting out dmg like a madman
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Some idiot named Lifelink first-picked Yorick in solo ranked, so I played jungle heimer.

Then this yorick AFKs for 10 minutes because his parents called him, and our Jarvan quits out of rage.

We lost. D:

But then in the next game, I played against this Yorick, and we stomped their team into the ground, because they had a Yorick on their team.

Yorick es number 1 bad.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
how long for do hes parents want to talk to a kid jesus... but he sounds bad anyways.. so whatever. lol
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
since im not level 30.... id like to have an introdution into tiers....
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Free blitzcrank week

Looks like I'll be on rift all week
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
since im not level 30.... id like to have an introdution into tiers....

Like character tiers? Elementz list is good.
EDIT: Also, after a couple of games as blitz, I'm fed up. I land my grab most of the time, and what does my lane partner do? Ignore the person I grabbed and farm. :<
Last edited by fat0ninja; Jul 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
EDIT: Also, after a couple of games as blitz, I'm fed up. I land my grab most of the time, and what does my lane partner do? Ignore the person I grabbed and farm. :<

Don't know who you're playing with. All my grabs result in my lane partner and me wailing the shit on the target.

Then again, I always make sure I lane with somebody who is good for early ganks and can carry the team through mid to late, like Xin or Annie. And I avoid laning with supports, other than Alistar for the amount of trolling that occurs from grab, punch, slam, headbutt combos under the tower.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Is it just me or do half the people in League of Legends not know how to last hit and always auto-attack to victory? I don't know if it's because I came from Heroes of Newerth but why can't they see the importance of last hitting and -NOT PUSHING PAST- the river when they are soloing.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Is it just me or do half the people in League of Legends not know how to last hit and always auto-attack to victory? I don't know if it's because I came from Heroes of Newerth but why can't they see the importance of last hitting and -NOT PUSHING PAST- the river when they are soloing.

Hurr durr you just noticed this? I noticed it from level 1. And people still auto hit in my normal elo, which is great for me because I just steal all the creeps and virtually have a solo lane.

The main reason is probably because the HoN tutorial focuses on last hitting while LoL does not, and LoL players have mental disabilities
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Hurr durr you just noticed this? I noticed it from level 1. And people still auto hit in my normal elo, which is great for me because I just steal all the creeps and virtually have a solo lane.

The main reason is probably because the HoN tutorial focuses on last hitting while LoL does not, and LoL players have mental disabilities

Agreed.
Even though I'm like 70 wins above losses in normal, PEOPLE STILL PUSH THE LANE.

And when I tell them to stop being idiots, they continue being idiots.

That is why I rarely play champs that can duo, and only champs that jungle/solo
-----
I've been getting stuck with increasingly stupid people.

Last game I had a jungle amumu who went 0/7/3.
He started with a mana crystal. As jungle amumu. And no health pots.

All of the enemies were pushing to our towers, but he didn't gank ONCE.

Before that game, I have a 0/7/8 xin and a 1/10/8 blitzcrank that blamed it on the jungler, when he was the only one that was positive.

Before that game, I was stuck with someone who lost top tower is 4 (FOUR MINUTES, that's 2 1/2 minutes after minions spawn, 2 minutes after minions even get there, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN??). Then he proceeded to stick around with 200 hp while a kayle above level 6 was in near him.
Needless to say, he fed the shit out of her

Anyways, I've been increasingly frustrated by all the tards in my games, even going 7/3/1 with a 12 stack mejais on kassadin doesnt do shit in these types of games.
-----
this isn't counting that premade where Lumee invited some Yorick who couldn't do shit, lost top tower at 6 minutes, tried to 1v1 someone 2 or 3 levels above him, and overall sucked even for a Yorick
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 7, 2011 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ