Toribash
I'll tell you what, I'd disagree with trip if it said he was 10th on forums but was actaully master belt. than atleast he'd have played 2/3 of it speaking of... 3616 games till master for myself but on topic I'd have to agree with trip.... Nope.

I got myself pure at tenth, it felt amazing. (Now just to buy joint textures to make force and lax's obsolete xD)
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Beta is aloud to speak of anything he wishes to, like what CoKe said.. He is a trustworthy person and a few others can also post here outside eVo.. they earned the right to.
As for Hack AKA Temux, he should not have bought QI, period.
There are no short cuts in life, life is full of goals, without goals life means nothing.
3k QI / 22k QI
19k QI gap
19,000 matches for Experience, Respect, History of the Player, Wisedom of the Game, Knowledge of Physics, Reputation, Participation, Etc.
Shows Determination, Dedication, Strength, Loyalty, Honor, Persistence, Goals, Etc.

Thrown away for an item.
All I will say is I agree with trip. It ruins the game. Working up to something gives you a reason to want to play and to earn it through patience not money. I think QI buying should not be allowed.
Not meaning to be rude, or butt in, or anything... But isn't this thread meant for applications, and/or requesting to join eVo?
I didin't actually beat her.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
We are lazy about rules, cuz rules are shit.

Make that a rule and I'll be one happy white kid.
I didin't actually beat her.
I want more input on TamaKuu in-game.

Need sum tests.
-----
Also, I need someone to quote Otavio3D app below for me.

Thanks.
Last edited by Tripstone; May 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump