Toribash
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
-ego intensifies-

Oh no, he's becoming too powerful to control. His ego is larger than the cast's on Jersey shore. We're losing him! Hit him with 20 volts of shame and make it snappy!

*Kami flat lines from ego overdose*
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Oh no, he's becoming too powerful to control. His ego is larger than the cast's on Jersey shore. We're losing him! Hit him with 20 volts of shame and make it snappy!

*Kami flat lines from ego overdose*

CLEAR!!! *punches kami in the stomach repeatedly* *kami's heart rate goes back to normal*

Kami as you closest friends and doctors me and bercat prescribe you with 36mg of Calm that shit down and 48mg of big head deflator this should keep your ego under control
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
CLEAR!!! *punches kami in the stomach repeatedly* *kami's heart rate goes back to normal*

Kami as you closest friends and doctors me and bercat prescribe you with 36mg of Calm that shit down and 48mg of big head deflator this should keep your ego under control

Im weirdly low on ego what should i do dr fate
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
yeah he called slay a fag and slay and opti retorted back at him after someone kicked him maybe on accident since he wasn't an op yet he came back in the server without his tag and said he left the clan because on quote "origin is full of dickheads" he obviously didn't take his ego meds like I prescribed.... but all joking aside should I talk to him or let him be.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 25, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Let him be, he insults me everytime i win against him, and tries to report me, and the has the luxury to call me a dickhead. That's just mean.
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
yeah he called slay a fag and slay and opti retorted back at him after someone kicked him maybe on accident since he wasn't an op yet he came back in the server without his tag and said he left the clan because on quote "origin is full of dickheads" he obviously didn't take his ego meds like I prescribed.... but all joking aside should I talk to him or let him be.

Sorry bout the little thing that went down with kami today. Anyways, The war between FC and us is over.
Also no one kicked him. It was over him calling me a fag after I lifted him.

Origin: 8
FC: 10

result: loss
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Sorry bout the little thing that went down with kami today. Anyways, The war between FC and us is over.

well gettem next time for sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Also no one kicked him. It was over him calling me a fag after I lifted him.

IF we had satan ^^