Ranking
Vladimir got rework and he is a completely new champion now. I have the feeling that Vladimir is may no longer "Burst" Mage and he is now "Battle" Mage instead. You have to force build more health because his core stat is health instead of ability power since his passive gets change that now grant twice more bonus ability power than before when you build more health but ability power give bonus health got nerfed. So, Health is his damage now that similar to Tahm Kech who build health as damage in his kit.

Vladimir's new core item is Rylai's Crystal and Spirit Visage. Whatever If you build him more AP than health in early game, he will not get much heal from his empowered Q because his health pool is too short and Q heal ratio is terrible now since Will of the Ancients was removed from the game. So, his Empowered Q have restore percent of his missing health this is good for Vladimir if you build him more health that make chance to survive in the fight.

I always start with 'Strength of Ages' keystone mastery. I've seem people take Windspeakers over Strength of Ages but I think big chunk of Health is better and more powerful.

Picture

My team always /surrender 6 times in early and middle game because our bot land getting worst and feeding but I never give up and continue farming/killing until full build then I've been hitting 5100 Health and my E deals fuckin 1000 damage to all enemies around me and empowered Q heals 1100. That's why we won game after I carry my team.
Last edited by Chris; May 5, 2016 at 10:25 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
If Graves and Caitlyn had sex and made a beautiful baby, it would be Jhin. Play him like so.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

jj

second time playing jhin, i think he's better as a mid laner than an adc
he's super weak tho, almost everyone shits on him x_XX his ult is fucking amazing
also i like his lore
I play Jhin like this
1. Farm the shit out of minions until 1 sec attack speed
2. Snowball the hell out of the lane cuz Jhin is too op
3. Lose cuz top lane
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I play Jhin like this
1. Farm the shit out of minions until 1 sec attack speed
2. Snowball the hell out of the lane cuz Jhin is too op
3. Lose cuz top lane

Literally every ADC I play unless it's Kalista or Quinn.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Lol, Two Cleavers on Darius build. It have own unique passive so that can't stack with another.

Well,
"Definitely Not Dominion" game mode live on the PBE server for Rotating Game Mode queue testing

Picture

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
My first 1st One for All game and this happens.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...1?tab=overview
We shouldn't won but we did.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15