Toribash
Being a Draven one trick, this made me cringe so bad.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Tyler1 literally made me install this game again cause he was a true alpha male
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Being a Draven one trick, this made me cringe so bad.

I think you'll live, since you're still lower elo than me
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

my main got permabanned, it was diamond 4 last season. I only played 10 games of ranked on it this season before trying to sell it and then Riot finding out and perma banning it.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
i was panth mid with an annie jungle. Kata top refused to leash and annie raged. She fed ezreal 3 times, and i quit. The game's still going on right now

what a bitch
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
You quit? What a loser. I'd have just given in and tried to have fun through other means that game.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i wanted to break my losing streak! I reconed in 20th minute and we got back to our feet, annie stopped being an autistic retard, and won
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.