Toribash

[Warming Language] Tyler1's Int List (Intentional Feed)

After he got mega-permbanned from League of Legends. He's still on steam and reading Riot Socrates's post during steaming. Tyler1 fans took huge downvote on Riot Sorates's post 103+ to 3000- in one day.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

[Warming Language] Tyler1's Int List (Intentional Feed)

After he got mega-permbanned from League of Legends. He's still on steam and reading Riot Socrates's post during steaming. Tyler1 fans took huge downvote on Riot Sorates's post 103+ to 3000- in one day.

Don't think its just the fans of Tyler1 who downvoted, but I think riot is trying to make an example out of him. I highly doubt that tyler1's fanbase outnumbers the rest of the community not even close.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Do you guys think I could make out of b4 as a zed/yasuo main?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Do you guys think I could make out of b4 as a zed/yasuo main?

Hell, I did. Followed by Yasuo ADC and JG, Panth mid, and Xin mid. Fun times.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
in bronze, play whatever you're good at. you can pick any champion and get out of bronze in a few games if you deserve it.

on another note, been playing draven in tribute to tyler1 being killed
and tyzi1 happened
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up