Toribash
It's obvious a spoiler

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
oh thought that was for every spoiler, hmm
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

Updated Trundle Skin Splash Art

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Fun Fact: Playing LoL in the Philippines is a thousand times toxic than the server you're playing in.

This is one reason why living in the PH sucks :^)

Will be going to Australia this summer... anyone active in the OCE server? I might create another account or transfer one of my smurf accounts there.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Fun Fact: Playing LoL in the Philippines is a thousand times toxic than the server you're playing in.

This is one reason why living in the PH sucks :^)

Will be going to Australia this summer... anyone active in the OCE server? I might create another account or transfer one of my smurf accounts there.

this is why I don't wanna go to PH this summer but what can I do..

It's tiring being the one called "vovo" and you're the one carrying
I also heard that PH bans Annie 100% and the top laners don't play tank.
vovo
epal
weak
gago
putangina mong feeder

fuck ph

yeah i don't know why they're so scared of annie they pick her over leb or lux, and most tops here are Full AD with little exemptions
CHAB PLAY WITH ME I'M VERY NOT TOXIC
Last edited by Lust; Apr 29, 2016 at 09:48 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
vovo
epal
weak
gago
putangina mong feeder

fuck ph

yeah i don't know why they're so scared of annie they pick her over leb or lux, and most tops here are Full AD with little exemptions
CHAB PLAY WITH ME I'M VERY NOT TOXIC

0K give me your garena ID
Because Annie is really strong all throughout the game. Like honestly, you don't even have to be fed. If you're behind, you can still be a useful and annoying piece of shit by playing AP Offtank MS Annie with Rylai's. Oh, I always build Rylai's on Annie. Why? Her Tibbers DoT and autos are actually a HUGE amount of damage and if you have Rylai's you can get all of that juicy shit in there. Yeah, sure you don't have as much burst, but you can't be focused as easily because you have 3k HP with resistances and still a surprisingly good amount of damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays