Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^Exactly.
Henceforth, A debit card is like a cashflow card (what you and I have, Corey) that uses your own money straight away instead of using the banks money and having it all piling up at the end of the month, and you can go online with it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohk.
I might try that today.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
*update*

Guys, I really need some posts in here. You're being slack.

Aikido:
Jim +10
Helucinate +2
(2worlds -+?)

Taekkyon:
Jonggi +7
Virtue -+?

Wushu:
OldJoe +2
Vladvlad -+?
(Crazylars -+?)
Oh yeah, did I mention I make really pro sale threads?

You can ask B0BAH, I'm pretty damn good at it (got his account autobought in an hour).

My best sale thread yet;
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...82#post2256382
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
So.
You are saying that 2worlds, Virtue, Vladvlad and Crazylars have not posted their GMT?
Hmm...
I think that might be due to the fact that if you tried to stand on your right leg, you would be practically on your ass.