Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If any of you guys invade again, I will ban you. So please stop invading.
And there is no need to say "Okay" to reply to this.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
I made a clan!!!
Go check it out its cool if you want to say a few words plzz do.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=78629

Tell if you like it?
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Originally Posted by honeebuket View Post
No, I mean, will you make the video? :P
You already started right?

sorry, as i already told u guys, i was only making it in return for mrama making my textures :/
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
[INVADE]

please tell me it wont be like your other vids (i.e replays playing on a loop seeminly randomly, and with the 'the end' screen starting in the middle)

As i said, feel free to send it to me first so i can show u if theres anything u need to change.

[/INVADE]
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
Just stopped by to see how you guys are doing, I really hope this clan doesn't die out and that honeebuket emerges as a strong leader, any way just stopped by to say hi and see how the clan is going.

Mrama is gay
~warbanana

warbana is gay-er :P

[/INVADE]

sorry, 1 more invade, but this is a helpful one.

Parrot's history

I founded parrot wen i was a green belt, and i recruited skulfuk wen he was orange belt. We were total noobs back then.

Me and Chocosyrup (we were co-leaders at the time) took a short break from toribash, and when we got back, it was a total mess. 2 of our members, Pnut and wooooooooo paid for the clan to become official without asking us (us being me and chocosyrup), and they appointed themselves leaders. They did a crap job of leading the clan, resulting in most of our members quitting.

Skulfuk and Orangesoda (who were 2 ordinary members at the time) were fighting to get me and chocosyrup as leaders again, and got MBK involved. After about a month of fighting for it, we finally got the clan back (MBK gave it back to us). Skulfuk and orangesoda were the ones fighting for it back while me and chocosyrup were away, and were 2 of the only members who didnt quit, which is why they became deputy leaders (skulfuk is now co-leader, since chocosyrup is very inactive nowadays).

However, by this time, Parrot were a complete laughing stock, having 2 blue belts for leaders, having only a few members and every1 judged us because we had the clan stolen off us by Pnut and wooooooooo. On irc, we were talked about as being the worst and the noobiest clan.

However, me and chocosyrup didnt give up, we kept trying (despite being a laughing stock), we got new members, we made a clan video (which sucked, but o well), and we got things running smoothly, despite everybody saying 'HAHA, UR IN PARROT, UR A NOOB!' whenever we entered a server.

Eventually, we started belting up, i got to black belt (which gained slightly more respect, but people still hated us), and just ignored those who flamed us. Our minimum belt was still blue belt however, and all of our members were noobs.

I think the time we started getting more respect was when skulfuk made me my first vid, 'Youve Been Moopified!' which was then followed by some subsequent vids which got better and better, and people started seeing we werent actually that bad.

We stopped recruiting noobs, the noobs who were still in our clan started belting up, becoming more mature, and stopped being noobs, and a lot of our members became an active part of the toribash community outside our own clan forum.

It kept on going like this, we refused to give up, we kept ignoring flamers, and eventually they stopped flaming us, and started respecting us.

Eventually, i appointed skulfuk new co-leader (As chocosyrup became inactive), and he gave us a lot of rep for the clan. I also started gaining rep for the clan when i started making my own videos (rather than getting skulfuk to make them for me), with my first video being Moophasanafro (which sucked) to my latest vids such as Taekkyon Me.

But yeh, after that awful start to the clan, we built Parrot into what is now an extremely respected clan, with one of the most active forums, and we are regularly having applicants who are 8th dan +, and we're popular enough to be able to turn them down. We now have 2 promo team members (well, the other one is currently a trainee), 1 smod (RedDevil), 1 tori-agent (culapou) and 1 member with as much power as hampa (skulfuk).

Just think, if we had all quit parrot, given up and just gone to any other clan, none of us would be well-known at all, and we would still have no respect.

So yeh, to cut a long-story short - dont give up on uti whatever happens.
Last edited by Moop; Feb 28, 2009 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks a lot moop.
I will never give u on uTi.
Why would I ever even give up on uTi? We just need more members that are not noobs, like you said, and basically, after we et more members, we will make a clan video/photo. Then more will join. Then we will have like a bank, and more and more stuff untill uTi becomes as ood as parrot! (Well, not as good as parrot. :P ) But better than now. Most of our members are inactive except for warrior56, and vin.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph