Toribash
I guess some monks that were with us for a long time but went inactive (like BigKickNick and BigB0SS) should be placed in the Hermit rank?
Heart of Gold
Thats a good idea.. will do that tomorrow too. Can you PM me which members you would put in heremits rank? I will figure it out too..
Im gonna have trouble staying active during the week, wrestling and Jiu Jitsu practice takes up a lot of time combined with homework. I will try to be active on the weekends though.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Ok Rouxster, stay safe.

BBKing, we should place the members that were here with us for a long time but are inactive now, probably you can add Vientidos.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Im gonna have trouble staying active during the week, wrestling and Jiu Jitsu practice takes up a lot of time combined with homework. I will try to be active on the weekends though.

What is Jiu Jitsu like? I've never researched that before. What is it about?
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
So hey, no classes for me today. Hopefully I could play later.
B4CKST4B, what do you mean by "adding me"?
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
You were a bit inactive with little to no notice lately.
-----
:O BBK!!!! I started in this clan with 19 posts, now I'm at 300
Last edited by rcrichman; Sep 19, 2014 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well yeah, but before I got inactive I posted here to notify you guys that I'll be inactive for about a month and will be only able to post when I can. Maybe you guys didn't see it.
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.