Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

On a lighter note, i successfully put on my pants to day. Brody-1 Evil Clothes-0
-----
today* stupid illiterate keyboard.
-----
-----
UGHHHHHHHHHH! keyboard-1 Brody- 0 im struggling big time. lol.
Last edited by BrodyxSTL; Jun 3, 2013 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
My new computer is up and running. Taking a little bit to get used to the keyboard, though. But that's understandable.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by BrodyxSTL View Post
On a lighter note, i successfully put on my pants to day. Brody-1 Evil Clothes-0
-----
-----
-----
UGHHHHHHHHHH! keyboard-1 Brody- 0 im struggling big time. lol.

Maybe your evil pants are in cahoots with your stupid illiterate keyboard ...

They might be planning to take control of your consciousness ... or prevent you from accessing memories from your childhood ... or cloud your judgement when you're choosing between chunky or creamy peanut butter ...

That's what my stupid illiterate pants and evil keyboard did to me. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

(I will never be able to appreciate chunky peanut butter ever again ... )
fl0w
Be a magi!

(Doing so will make conducting our regular sexscapades easier.)

Also, since this is the "Absences" thread ... I would like to report that I won't be active in-game (I'll be relatively active-r on the forums) for the next two weeks, starting on the 4th (the 3rd for you bros on the other side of the International Date Line).

That's when my classes begin, so I have to ball up and start owning at university again like I always do (at least for the first two weeks).
fl0w
I love chunky peanut butter. Not too chunky, though.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm more of a creamy peanut butter type of guy, especially when it's SWEET and CREAMY.

I've never been a complete fan of purely creamy peanut butter, e.g. Skippy, Peter Pan, etc.

I like it sweet and not purely peanut-tasting.
fl0w
Peter Pan has had a couple of mass recalls in their PB due to health concerns over the last few years.
hey if anyone in the private server sees this, i need the password
---
or like op
Last edited by sabreon; Jun 3, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Peter Pan has had a couple of mass recalls in their PB due to health concerns over the last few years.

Yeah, so I've heard. They were pulled from the shelves here in the Philippines a few years ago because of reports coming from the U.S. that said that strains of salmonella were found in jars of Peter Pan peanut butter.

It wasn't a big PB loss for me. I never cared for Peter Pan that much anyway.
-----
Also, why did the number of Oblivion members decrease? (We went from having 34 members to having 28 at present.)

Did voluntary kicks take place?
Last edited by Trick; Jun 3, 2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
This word signifies what we, the members of Oblivion, do best (at least forum-wise).

Badinage |ˌbadnˈäZH|
Noun
humorous or witty conversation
Last edited by Trick; Jun 3, 2013 at 07:58 PM.
fl0w