Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

In which class you'll like to learn?:Red Class
Mods that you wan't improve:Wushu
Why you want me as your mentor(lol):I dont really know
In which class you'll like to learn?: Red Class
Mods that you wan't improve: Taekkyon
Why you want me as your mentor (lol): You obviosly look like youve been here awhile, your organized and im pretty clumsy when it come to Taekkyon.(And you listen to skrillex )
There can be only one!
Ohai don

PM me at 12:00am - 3:00 to meet ingame or IRC (you can catch me on #Polska, #c3, #Clan, #Bleu, #Toribash, #Support and #Oshi sometimes)
Also I listen to Skrill, but I prefer Nero or Zomboy nao.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Students vs Students?
I was just thinking this up, and a similar thread gave me the swag to post this. It'd be fun and we could all test our skill.
The on-going event of Students vs Students.

There's tons of us here, and what better way to apply what we've learned than to fight each other
It's not even that hard to do. We could make an unofficial server on Toribash named Bleu.

So when you start, /jo Bleu and you can fight your fellow colleagues in there.

----
I brought this up because it reminded me of when I first started (far before I joined Bleu), my friend taught me how to play. And we've been fooling around ever since. And it was fun, a teacher vs student kind of thing.

But, since this is Student vs Student :
We could all help each other out and learn how to make our moves more effective from someone else's perspective, branch out and try different styles and mods other people like.
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
This will be helpful in letting the students get to know each other a bit. Hopefully, they will befriend each other which, I think, is a great start for every new player.

But a downside to this is that most students hardly post on forum. And by making an ingame event will distract the students from forum even more than usual and the clan board will nearly die.

I am neutral about this. I would like students, supervisors and teachers to give their opinion on this.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 18, 2011 at 12:32 PM.
I say, yes to this.

I would like to see other bleu members ingame.

I see maybe one or 2 at a time.
Originally Posted by Robber7275 View Post
What if the students don't even use the forums that much?
Like they only want the clan tag on their names.

Those students will be kicked out on next activity check.

There is a reason behind why we say "try to be active here" to every person we applicants that we accept.
[BLEU] Activity Check
Yep. As I read one of Akmal's posts, I'm kinda late in having another activity check. So yeah, same old stuff. Post here if you're active. But don't be all 'im here'. Go add some other nice content like, "I'm here, Virtue you're so awesome and sexy." (I'm kidding)

Also, I'm closing this in a week. Any students who hasn't posted within that time shall be removed. Thanks.

Hi i r virtue n i r awesome XDXDXDXDXD <- Awesome.

List of the people who posted:

stalinthegreat
shawncolin
don1121
Mirdesoux
Kogeki
XrobberX
PairOShoes
blaska
Com4
Taintless
ninjaman63
Th3BugsBunny
Couze
Last edited by Virtue; Oct 24, 2011 at 03:50 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
If there are many active members here after the activity check then I say we should do this.
It would be fun and we can see how much the students have improved.