Toribash
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Sorry for being too impatient. I didn't know that but, can i post in Jolly Roger threads? So i could get to know most of you guys that are still active and maybe some of you guys come ingame?(i already played couple games with Hisoka, i wish he had more time)

Ofc you can, I'm on most day if you want to come hang out

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
Ofc you can, I'm on most day if you want to come hang out

Cool, i'll come to in-game possibly now if you are there.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Cool, i'll come to in-game possibly now if you are there.

Be careful,Askijeki sometimes Enables Shovel Mode rofl
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Be careful,Askijeki sometimes Enables Shovel Mode rofl

Yea, i'll be careful ;)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Quick question, is it allowed for me to apply with this alt account(since my main is banned) and if i manage to get in somehow, we wait till my account is unbanned?

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
Quick question, is it allowed for me to apply with this alt account(since my main is banned) and if i manage to get in somehow, we wait till my account is unbanned?

Feel free to apply with which account you prefer but keep in mind that banned people have lower chances to get in.
Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post

we'd like to know your main and the reason you were banned though
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Feel free to post in whichever thread you want,just use common sense.
Obviously if you're gonna show us a replay you'll have to post it in replays,not in Music etc. xD
Quick thing. May i know if I am being taken in consideration or if I have any chance at all? Since I applied nobody really talked about me(psst I know you talk for applicants in secret) But I was told nothing and I'm kind of confused

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread