Toribash
Going to have some sort of a marathon of playing today/later into the night, anyone wants to play with me and my pre-made of a few friends then feel free to add me @Lumee, the group that we play with won't be steady and new people will be constantly coming in.
I might later lumee but I do have a 4th of July party today so it'll be in like 5ish hours
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
The second game I played with Numbers last night I went 20/10/something, it was infuriating. Carrying people who don't listen to you as Fiddlesticks is mind-crushingly annoying. We had a Jarvan who insisted that he couldn't initiate before I crowstormed because, quote, "Everyone just focuses me." NO SHIT YOU FUCKING STUPID IGNORANT CHAV, YOU'RE A FUCKING INITIATOR. FUCK.

We ended up winning eventually, but only because the other team's Ashe, fiddle, and anivia kept getting triple-killed by me while their two tankies were getting focused by the rest of our team. Because focusing tanks is what new players do best.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For god's sake D:
Another game like:
lane phase 5-0
tf phase 5-20 since those nabs cannot into focus :S
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

For god's sake D:
Another game like:
lane phase 5-0
tf phase 5-20 since those nabs cannot into focus :S

That's not always the case, you have to take in the fact that some team comps are stronger when all together and the laning combinations might have been in favor for your team.
im allways in games with morons... some ashe didnt get that im playing jungle nocturne and thought id take mid... she complained and ragequit...
or better:
I had 20kills my team had 21.... something like that is making me angry.... im having lanepartners with 28minionkills in the end of the game... pls help me out D:
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
im allways in games with morons... some ashe didnt get that im playing jungle nocturne and thought id take mid... she complained and ragequit...
or better:
I had 20kills my team had 21.... something like that is making me angry.... im having lanepartners with 28minionkills in the end of the game... pls help me out D:

Play ranked and get your ELO up, you're obviously playing with people that are at the same level as you because that's how the system works (atleast for ranked, but if you're not even playing ranked then try that)
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
That's not always the case, you have to take in the fact that some team comps are stronger when all together and the laning combinations might have been in favor for your team.

Not true when they focus tank and carry runs away with 20 hp :S
retired
I played a game with Lume, stomped hardcore.

Then I solo queue ranked, and stomped hardcore.

Then I played ARAM as mordekaiser, and killed a shaco from 1/3 of his HP with one E. lolol AP morde es number 1 in ARAM. I stomped hardcore in that game too.

Hardcore stompin'.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anytime I'm part of Lume's 4-5 man premades I stomp hardcore.

I went 13/0/3 as Xin Zhao (I 1v3d a Soraka, Amumu, and blitz)
Another time I went 5/0/4 as kass but we lost because daxxtah is a terrible player
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ