Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Since I know your sets are hot as balls, I suggest you post at least 2. If not all of them.

Yes from me even though he didn't post his arts.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
I'm pretty keen to try some of these out. I'm no good at replays but we'll see what happens. The design ones I could attempt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I wonder why no money, but Bust3r probably has his own reason, which knowing him, is probably a legitimate one. I'll make the thread sometime tomorrow, because I'm going to sleep now. Or soon, at least.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I'm pretty keen to try some of these out. I'm no good at replays but we'll see what happens. The design ones I could attempt

You're the next one to hold one then? :'D
Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post
I wonder why no money, but Bust3r probably has his own reason, which knowing him, is probably a legitimate one. I'll make the thread sometime tomorrow, because I'm going to sleep now. Or soon, at least.

Yeah, no problem. But I don't know, he told me to make this just for fun.
asdasd
hey guys,
I decided to try applying again and i guess my previous app was not good enough and btw 'muhd' means muhammad im an islam.

Im 14,i live in singapore and i play toribash everyday after school for 6hrs and during holidays i play up to 12hrs everyday.

Im a 2nd dan black belt and im still playing to get to 5th dan as it is my goal. i was part of ARMADON and Ninja clan and i quit these clans because they are dead and inactive.

Im active in forums and i post if need to. i also make videos for youtube(mainly tutorials and if you want to see them type www.youtube.com/user/muhdzahin and the videos were made by me when i was blue belt until i was brown belt.). i do make textures and sell them for low prices up to 6k to 20k(depends on what kind of texture and quality).

my favourite mods are taekkyon, aikido, judo, and wushu(basically all of them) but im mostly good in aikido and taekkyon.

i want to join doc because im clanless now and i made friends with some of the members in doc like notywq, varkenoss. doc is a cool clan and is full with skilled players and it is full with some active players in game and in threads.

i hope i can get enough votes to get in doc as i was trying to get in doc for past few weeks and i would always respect the members and be loyal to the clan.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jun 22, 2010 at 07:55 AM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight