Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
I agree. Nice head ;)

Sounds like you're talking about a dick
lol

Sup Skul?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Write every single thing that happened/will happen to you in great depth.
-----
Happy being-released-from-vagina-day, Hush.
Last edited by liaxo; Jan 5, 2015 at 06:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
No. Well right now I am writing my first CV. I am trying to get employed in the mall next to us. I really need my own additional source of money, mum can't give me all I need anymore.

What the hell is a being-released-from-vagina-day ?! Oh ! is it your birthday, hush ?
My god liaxo your mind must be inhuman.
I never claimed it was not. And I think it is his birthday.

When writing a CV, never write with negative language. Don't say "didn't" or "couildn't" or "never" or anything the like.
Also wear a suit, no matter if you have to or not. If you don't have a suit, wear clothes.
It is also better to go there in person. Either call and ask if you could discuss the opportunities of you working at the place, or rather, go down there with a straight back and CV in hand and ask the same. If they don't have the time to talk with you at the moment, leave your CV with them, and offer to come down some other time, or ask if the CV is all they need to make an educated desition on you working for them. Be humble while confident, and let it also shine through in your CV. If you have worked somewhere else before, you should call your last employer and ask if you can leave their contact info in your CV as a reference, should they want to ask anything from a third party.
If you haven't worked a place before, you could consider asking a teacher for using them as a reference.

Good luck on the job scouting, bby.
I could do that for you, but you know... I'm not sure if... I'm hardly qualified, you see?

Are you still at the hospital? Aren't your lungs getting better?
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I could do that for you, but you know... I'm not sure if... I'm hardly qualified, you see?

It's already removed, happened today on my birthday

honestly, all they did was pull it out
FIRED UP