Ranking
The split was a bit simple. But the punch was pretty good. I'd like to see more force though. The decap looked okay. Nice little spin, but it got slow after a while. More speed and power would be awesome. The madman started out great! Pretty fast and fluid but then it got all slow and weird. Basically, it ruined the replay.

I'd say you need additional practise, but I'm not a recruiter. Take these guidlines into account though.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
aadame5176 I was somewhat impressed but I saw some grab dm's. No to both.

^
asdf
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
The split was a bit simple. But the punch was pretty good. I'd like to see more force though. The decap looked okay. Nice little spin, but it got slow after a while. More speed and power would be awesome. The madman started out great! Pretty fast and fluid but then it got all slow and weird. Basically, it ruined the replay.

I'd say you need additional practise, but I'm not a recruiter. Take these guidlines into account though.

Yo, I agree with this. No
The first replay is kinda messy and it lacks a pose. To me it looks unfinished. The second replay pretty good start. Fast and such but then it all just stopped. I think you could've done something more. The start is so good, give it a try. And again, no pose. Another unfinished replay. The last replay, I felt like it was kinda awkward. The kick itself came from a weird angle. The problem, however, is that the kick is seemingly weak. Also, finally you made a pose... sorta.

In conclusion, you're heading towards the right direction. You still need a lot of practise though.
★★★★★
Originally Posted by invalid0701 View Post
And i like cheese.

Unfortunately, my opinion stands although you like cheese.
★★★★★
Trying the 2nd time........

Bump:Edited the 2nd replay
Attached Files
#0Thedaf - Faint (skeet) .rpl (214.0 KB, 11 views)
#0thedaf - In endless lonely.rpl (273.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by thedafa13; Oct 2, 2011 at 09:34 AM.
also known as Darrand