Toribash
Oh. That's not my idea. I found that idea from League of Legend forum.

Many people made a thread thing about URF etc. It sounds like people have disappoint with URF stuff.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
"make urf rng to win just like aram"

why on earth? just ban the ones you don't wanna play against, everyone's broken in urf.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

https://gyazo.com/6af6f0fd06b796a6ac4dedaa2621740a

They surrendered and i'm surprised they didn't sooner
"tyler is a bad influence on me. i promise it won't happen again 👼" -Cyvia. Day wishes he could be cool as me:{D
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

why on earth? just ban the ones you don't wanna play against, everyone's broken in urf.

This goes the other way, too. Everyone's broken in URF so who you play hardly matters.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I think I've laned against every ADC at this point (there's really not that many of them) and a handful of top laners as AD Thresh. Every single time, nobody respects the damage, poke, CC, and mobility that you have. Your Q is essentially a Lee Sin Q with CC, W an allied Lee W, E a Lee Ult in 2 parts with lower range and CD, and his ult is a better Lee E that deals a massive fuckton of unexpected damage with high CC and CD. That's essentially how I play AD Thresh, like a Lee Sin. That may not be the best way to look at it, but it works pretty well.

Also, literally every single god damn time I played this fucker I had to carry even tho the reason why I play AD Thresh with friends is to relax, but no, our luck is terrible when I do some crazy shit like that. So yeah, I feel ya bro.

Edit: good god you were still going support? I'd a ditched that build and gone AD.
Last edited by SparChar; Apr 25, 2016 at 10:02 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i main support nowadays, even if i choose adc primary and top secondary at ranked they put me in support.

nice shirt
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
"/all Please report my boyfriend because my boyfriend is forcing me to bot land when I picked top first"
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

You mean, why on urf?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I might start playing again. Took a long break for reasons, and now I'm getting back into that competitive mood.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]