Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Huck isn't even that great.

Who is he even?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
It's like a visa, except you pay for everything at once, not at the end of the month. I think.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Used to be huckman, is now huck. I don't even know him that well, that's why i'm not fussed about his "secrets".
V and lemonade? Sounds like you are just kind of, watering away the taste.
But that is prepaid, which is not what he wants.
For NZrs, a debit card is like a visa card, but it is paid for straight away, unlike at the end of the month.
A, cashflow card that can buy stuff on the internet that is not prepaid.
Why would a debit card change meaning in a different country? I just google searched debit card for a clearer definition, and it says that debit cards are linked to a back account and spend the money from it. Is this not the same a cash flow card?