Toribash

Zac is Top Tier of URF Jungle

Zac's Unstable Matter(W) cooldown is 1 second in URF mode. Whatever Zac reduces Unstable Matter's cooldown by 1 second every time he picks up a chunk of Gel (Passive). You can spam it like crazy in jungle. You can solo Dragon, Void Rift, and Baron in secs without any problem.

Edit: Oh yeah, His dying passive cooldown have the effect from URF's buff. Passive cooldown is 60 secs. You can teleport Zac's piece of gel after he dying.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 23, 2016 at 09:35 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Literally nobody in the other team is scary except for Vel'Koz
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Literally nobody in the other team is scary except for Vel'Koz

not unless you play as kindred and you jump every 1/4 of a second
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
singed in urf is pretty cool tho, you become the lifting master ;^)

even better if combined with zil or lulu for movement speed
no u

They really need to allow more bans. You can't ban all the broken shit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
6 bans out of 130 champions.

Yeah. URF become more boring right now because people fighting against the same "op" champions in every game is not fun.

They suggest should add more bans, Maybe additional 3+ bans (total 12 bans). OR Make URF as a random pick like ARAM that would make URF be more enjoyable.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 24, 2016 at 10:24 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Make URF as a random pick like ARAM that would make URF

i like that idea, i would definitly play urf more with that implemented
no u