9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

11-23-2009
Guess what's that date? Yeah, it's my Piratez Join Date. And in 9 days, I'll be making 5 months here. And I wanna thank you guys, for all you guys did for me, for all support, for all the time you spent with me, for all the friends I've made and everything else. So, because of that, I decided to give you guys a present to celebrate the times we're here togheter. The presents are all surprises, that I hope you guys like ^^. The 1st present, if for the whole clan. Pretty big. The 2nd, is for EACH ONE OF YOU. And the 3rd present, is for Squirre1 and MrTeapawt, my brothers from another mom. Well, they'll be coming as soon as I finish/get them. Hope you guys like it.

Now you can try to guess the presents and everything ^^

#TribeOn
I think you meant you can't acces it, and it might be because you're in america.

And don't worry, I want this thread to be closed anyway.
So can you close it pls?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I'm back! Ooooh, it's good to be myself again ;).

I will need these things:
- complete list of Tb forum moderators and irc moderators
- veb set, or at least head of his tori if he's got it (couldn't dl him)
Murm could u help?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 14, 2010 at 11:14 PM.
Guess! I posted invitation on all art forums of our allies and some guy from Fish clan reported me for spamming. I think their tori-continent will be first to go up in flames hehe
happy 5 month anniversary

wow, time flies by fast when im playing toribash. i just noticed that ive been in the clan for seven months when it feels like i just joined yesterday, with uric and toribashem greeting me to the clan.
[Piratez]