Toribash
You need to max Q and also kite and use your abilities as efficiently as possible. It's quite the hassle but I found it really fun to counter jungle with him and dash all over the place using jungle camps.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Just because you can play something in a specific role doesn't mean you should.

Learn how to play the champion in a meta role first, then adapt to cheesy builds/role.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I mained yasuo about 3 months ago but got bored of him since he's one of the most common nowadays. I just tried him again and it turned out horrible lmao.

Played Jonx. I dc'ed in 10-13 minutes but I got back on my feet. The only problem was my lag was 140 and fluctuated a lot.

Hi I'm unbanned and would like to remind everyone that I still suck so much that I die third camp with Kindred.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
you cannot spell rape without xerath
https://gyazo.com/e4e070b13a8b46b64d10632417abc774

poor ahri thought she'd win the lane only because she's listed as one of my counters. poor choice.

i love "counterpicks"

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Me and my friend are really good at Ashe and Leblanc so we joined a draft pick and after we banned the other team chose Ashe for adc and my friend started laughing at me and then they chose Leblanc...
We lost so bad that game
"tyler is a bad influence on me. i promise it won't happen again 👼" -Cyvia. Day wishes he could be cool as me:{D
The amount of times I cried when I just started playing Ranked with Jon and they'd pick our Annie/Tristan combo...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays