Toribash
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
agreed.
Like If someone told me pay " " to join the best clan i will say fuckk off no.

i would give all my money to get on Obey

ho wait

wait no

forget about that
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
i would give all my money to get on Obey

ho wait

wait no

forget about that

Well Thats shows Your Not Loyal and i wont pay 1 tc for them .. I join with my activity But nah I like Origin and it will be better than all clans a day.
@Zeus He said that the money to make the event (Broadcast message, organization...) would be wasted if nobody joined in the end.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Well Thats shows Your Not Loyal

Well That Shows You Have No Sense Of Humour
WE. GO. JIM.
that's exactly why I didn't have money involved in the idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
ok so serious question:

who likes me here ?

and who wants me to quit the clan ?

im sure everyone likes you do. We are like a family of brothers and sisters, we will fight but when it comes down to it will be there for one another. Things get like that same times, being able to deal with it can make or even brake a clan.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
ok so serious question:

who likes me here ?

and who wants me to quit the clan ?

Really, i hate the fuck out of you, but i want you to stay, you are fun to play against after all.
I should really find a clan.
I don't 'hate' anyone here really. some of you may annoy me but my clan job description says I have to let that go. as zeus said we are a family we fight but we learn to look past it when we cooperate in events such as wars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Really, i hate the fuck out of you, but i want you to stay, you are fun to play against after all.

Why is this by the way? I mean forgive and forget, you are clan members.

I haven't really spoken to you Kami, but you're a clan member, so we must be friends, I don't want you to leave anyway ;)