Ranking
i tried. The one who banned annie was persistent and didn't listen to us, we whould've banned zed.

i got Silver IV
-----

hooray
Last edited by aintlust; Apr 20, 2016 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
oh yeah boy

cancer ph, can't wait to play there in june
also add me in garena, eki. maybe we could play sometime
yeah sure, i'll add you , i'm still playing so it'll have to wait

Congratulations! You achieved Mastery Level 5 - Guardian with Thresh!

yay
Originally Posted by aintlust View Post
yeah sure, i'll add you , i'm still playing so it'll have to wait

Congratulations! You achieved Mastery Level 5 - Guardian with Thresh!

yay

give me ur garena id :o
Boy oh boy this game. The game in which saying words gets you banned permanetly. Man i had some good times on this game when this game was good, then riot started the auto banning system instead of the tribunal, so i stopped playing. Not going to sit here and bash the game but it isnt as good as it used to be. The game used to be for young adults to go on and play and talk trash on but since riot started being more "active" they ban anyone who speaks their mind.

I used to have so much fun playing this game but got a 2 week for calling a dude a fuck head because he would run down my lane and feed. But even tho i provided evidence to riot, theyre too ignorant to fix their mistake. So i digress, this game has and always will be cancer, its community is more toxic then CSGO and Call of Duty combined. I've never seen so man little melvin's just being toxic because their the ones doing bad.

And before you defend this game just hear this part out. I was plat 3 and never dropped below gold 1 since season 2. I had a friendly banner from being honored as friendly alot. I also brought many people to the game through the old referral system. I also coached people who were new to the game for FREE. But in all got a 2 week for calling someone a fuck head who rightfully deserved it. So this game is cancer. Never spent a cent on this money grabbing company and im glad i was smart and didnt. I dont think an aesthetic should be so expensive. A skin being so damn expensive that doesnt give you an advantage in game.

Sorry to everyone who likes the game but its fucked me in the ass too many times to make me change my opinion on it. Hope everyone enjoys it but I for one will never enjoy it again.

-Fiddles

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Any EUNE high Plat players here? Got bored of playing solo already.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

switch to na and dynamic q with me & ciippy B)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Im new here!

I start to play like 2 days ago because all my friends play this game so i decide to download it.

Is to fine.
you cannot spell rape without xerath
https://gyazo.com/e4e070b13a8b46b64d10632417abc774

poor ahri thought she'd win the lane only because she's listed as one of my counters. poor choice.
retired