Ranking
That feel when you gain/lose 19 lp every win/loss. Can't climb with this ;-;. The strugs

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Anyone know what the standard jungle path is for zix?
Been trying him out lately but the first few camps are a pain
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Get scuttle, it'll make your clears easier.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Mid-Season: Mage Gameplay Update + Elemental Dragons

Edited: Enchantment Devourer Jungle item is removed from game in PBE. They added new Enchantment item called "Bloodrazor" that have BotRK's passive but half.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 20, 2016 at 01:40 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Surprised they dont have an ap version of the Mercurial Scimitar. You'd think they would

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Dude ranked is stupid. Carried half the map last game, went 14-4-15 when our team only had 35 kills and my jungler still didn't give me a single blue buff. God bless. Also wtf is up with me having the least deaths as anivia and taking the most damage when we have a shen on our team, how does that happen.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
The garen annie blitzcrank bans make me think you guys are like level 10, but I don't think you can do draft till you have 16 champs :s
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥