Toribash
I sent the message and it read

you have been clan flagged for your lack of activeness if you do not wish to be kicked from your clan please send a return message stating why you were in-active for an unusual length of time without notifying anyone from the clan.

you have 72 hours to do so your plead will be read and investigated by the council and if deemed reasonable your will be able to continue your membership in the clan [Origin].

if you do not wish to continue your membership any further for whatever reason please send a return message stating so.

thank you for your time and I apologize in advance if there was any inconveniences.

~[Origin] Prime Chancellor,
Master of Fates
-----
also Hate I moved you up to the council
Last edited by Fates; Aug 21, 2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Sounds fancy, zeus still hasn't moved me out of the freshmen group

I did it already
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Sounds fancy, zeus still hasn't moved me out of the freshmen group

me either, although he said he'd move me up to member group multiple times lmfao. oh whatever, not like it matters, no one think im a freshman.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
me either, although he said he'd move me up to member group multiple times lmfao. oh whatever, not like it matters, no one think im a freshman.

ill do it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meh this clan pretty much runs itself smoothly
-----
also slay your now moved to members
Last edited by Fates; Aug 21, 2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
meh this clan pretty much runs itself smoothly
-----
also slay your now moved to members

thank you very much. now im back to my original postion lol.