Toribash
and another uncarryable team
https://gyazo.com/e116ecbf910f73363e8c99fe2681c545

won my lane 4/1, took the turret but that didn't matter, everyone else fed, sivir and fizz were both 5/0 at that point and mid lost 2 turrets. Got some kills in teamfights but I couldn't really get away once I got in, not with how fed they were. ripperino
retired
When you're in a ranked game and someones afk
"tyler is a bad influence on me. i promise it won't happen again 👼" -Cyvia. Day wishes he could be cool as me:{D

Base Update Slash Art

Skin Update Splash Art

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Morgana finally looks as sexy as I imagined even tho it's a skin. Damn, now she's up in that list.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That kennen splash looks soooooo weird :| He's supposed to be cute and cuddly man what happened.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Is the last one leona?

...What? He's a guy. Do you think his thighs are sexy?

Well,

More Update Splash Art

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Do you think his thighs are sexy?

yes i do

rammus and ev are nice but they both look too smooth
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2