Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Anyone care to comment on my suggestion of forgiving old members and inviting them?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Zen we didnt even kicked them to say ''to forgive them'' wtf? They left, we didnt kick them. If they want to come back they are always welcome.
I really don't udnerstand how to do it after three years im still unbalanced noob -.-" can someone help me to get balance im so shit at balancing
No alive opponent found
Omg ... can someone find time to assist me in training ... look at these fails -_-
Attached Files
Trying Balance 1.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
Trying Balance 2.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
Trying Balance 3.rpl (33.4 KB, 3 views)
Trying Balance 4.rpl (35.5 KB, 2 views)
No alive opponent found
Azze , please don't say im noob but lend a hand please , I went mad today because of my balancing problems I look like my tori is drunk in my replays or some kidn of robot
No alive opponent found
Spas and Subz were kicked because they got a 1 day ban for logging in with the username "hampa" just for fun in-game and didn't even enter a password before pressing enter as far as I know Your right about the ones that we didn't kick though :/
-----
Am I permitted to invite Subz and Spas if Subz agrees not to spam and if Spas wants?
-----
Well Spas is in KnC so NVM bout' him. Subz is clanless still though Maybe it's a sign he won't join anything else than FC like me He was in Ascend for a while but still Maybe we should ask them why he left or if he was kicked.
-----
I really wanna be able to edit clan page already so I can setup FCTourney BTW He's a throwback for all of you guys Brackets
Last edited by Merc; Aug 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |