Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Petition to clear aop and hop lists and give them back to a select few who are both active and competent AND IN THE CLAN.
There doesn't have to be an op online 24/7 since the /ignore function exists. The only real purpose of an op is to remove people who are annoying over extended periods of time.
If there was a greater amount of users giving the protected status, or even the ownerpass to an additional user, would make sense to manage akick lists, but that is hardly relevant.
Last edited by Redundant; Jul 7, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
That's pretty cool, how is it out there? I've been a few times but not for a while.

I'm staying in Tromso and finmark when I go to norway so I'm pretty much not going to leave Troms at all

Do you go to Hammerfest much?

Hammerfest? Been there once, haha. Like...15 years ago.

How it is? It's... Fishy. And hot, freakin 30 degrees in the land skyrim was based on.

Also, guys... Like a week a go; I took on a driving mission. I drove, to Fredrikstad (I live in Tromsø, which is on the top of Norway, Fredrikstad is near the bottom) and we used 48 hours, driving 1800 KM, slept two hours, we drove via Finland and then down Sweden (bcuz 100km/h zones ftw).
Skjervøy is where my mum grew up actually :o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Hammerfest? Been there once, haha. Like...15 years ago.

How it is? It's... Fishy. And hot, freakin 30 degrees in the land skyrim was based on.

Also, guys... Like a week a go; I took on a driving mission. I drove, to Fredrikstad (I live in Tromsø, which is on the top of Norway, Fredrikstad is near the bottom) and we used 48 hours, driving 1800 KM, slept two hours, we drove via Finland and then down Sweden (bcuz 100km/h zones ftw).

And hot, freakin 30 degrees in the land skyrim was based on.

hot, freakin 30 degrees

hot, freakin 30 degrees

u wot.
I know, haha... But dude.

I live in North-Norway, check it on the map... I'm used to tempratures like -20 degrees and on the summer... 10? This is insane for me, unbearable...
We're close to breaking the heat record... Which was set in the 70's.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
I want to live in Norway too ... dammit fenris

YE, gtf over here!

Norway is really great, love it here... Only negative thing is the steep prices. Though I get paid enough to live by them, it would be.. an insane difference for tourists, haha. It's fortunate for me though, if I go on vacation to countries like Britain or the US... I would have A LOT of money.