Toribash
It's probably best to leave stuff like that to PM's...
Last edited by theultimatum; Aug 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Its not like its some sort of anti-government secret about hlm. Just thought it was interesting and that hlm may or may not know why his avatar is found within this... painting.
Needs more freetime
From the update to the government...
Anyway, has the hurricane Isaac hit you guys yet? We have 2 storms in my country fucking each other, So a baby low pressure area was born right at the middle of the country xD
So how's life? :3
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Hurricanes don't usually make it through the mountains to where I live... Woot! Life is actually not as fulfilling as I had anticipated... Now that I'm out of school, I have nothing to do... Except work... Which is only twice a week... So meh...
Originally Posted by Gidonzo View Post
So HLM.... I found something very... strange with your avatar in it. *ahem* NSFW btw Link

Can you please link it to me via PM? It is not working for me.
--
Sorry for being inactive, I was sick.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
No excuses. You are now "New Smoke". Hope you can live with yourself, you piece of junk.

JK! Welcome back!!
.... You see, that means (to me, at least) I need to scare you more... Because that's not exactly good motivation for me not to...
Hey guys, I am back. Sorry I have been go e for so long...very long time. But yeah. Not sure of kaz posted like I asked Him to, but a lot has happened to me.
I got transferred high schools, my grandmother died, and I was very close to her... I just needed to be alone for a while.
Anywho, I am back sorta. I won't be I game, cuz ma broke the desktop.
But you get the whole shibang.
i like cats