Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey.

We have a specific thread of introductions:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=246478

You should post some of your art. Simply telling us that you are good at art won't prove your art skills.

Also, be careful next time. Making threads is bad if you don't have an important topic. Please refrain for making any more threads without a clear purpose.

Have a nice day!
Last edited by Hero; Oct 10, 2011 at 04:34 PM.
Can we start a clan war??????
I want to fight in a clan war! That one of the many reasons why I joined this clan.. Pls supalolcat.........
Kicking ass everyday!!!
Since Bleu is a school, we never had clan wars. And I don't think there will be any even in future.
Well, not clan war then, Clan war training maybe ? so we know what they are all about ;)
Thx for accepting me in bleu btw.. how long can i stay here ? cus i got the brown belt and i am on my way for black
Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
Originally Posted by Com4 View Post
Well, not clan war then, Clan war training maybe ? so we know what they are all about ;)
Thx for accepting me in bleu btw.. how long can i stay here ? cus i got the brown belt and i am on my way for black

Next time, keep the off-topic discussion to chat thread.

And you can stay here as long as you like but you may want to try going for other clans who accept black belts once you hit black belt.

Back on topic now. As you can see that most students can't be on at same time due to either forum inactivity or GMT issue. That's why we do not have any ingame activity.

This leads me to a new idea for ingame activity.
If it's some clan war training, maybe it should be teachers versus the students.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Almost to black belt
I joined this clan lets say 1-2 weeks ago now im a Brown belt. 500 matches to go before i hit black belt.
-snip-

And for the clan war training, teachers vs students are a little bit unbalanced. Perhaps teachers VS students & supervisors?

Rayleigh Moderated Message:
Please don't advertise your clan here.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Oct 14, 2011 at 04:32 AM.
Tell us when you hit black belt, not when you get close to hitting black belt. Until then, you may still be taught.