Toribash
LastGod, resident asshole.
<3333
Last edited by TheJFX; Jun 4, 2011 at 06:53 PM.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Hi, my name is Vrede (can be called Hida) i am 12years old.I live in Indonesia. I want to be in this clan because i wanted to have many friends and want to be friends forever and want to have fun with all of you who are here. I like Judo and Aikido mod also little skill in Wushu and Taekkyon.
Anime|JKT48|アヤナ・シャハブ
hi, here is the app:
Name: daffa gustanaufal
toribash name:ajiskempet
Playercard:

Why I want to join: because i like the group and its a nice clan. It would be great be a part of of this
Why I think you will accept me:because im nice person and awesome player and why not?
Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
hi, here is the app:
Name: daffa gustanaufal
toribash name:ajiskempet
Playercard:

Why I want to join: because i like the group and its a nice clan. It would be great be a part of of this
Why I think you will accept me:because im nice person and awesome player and why not?

Why so?

Originally Posted by Vrede View Post
Hi, my name is Vrede (can be called Hida) i am 12years old.I live in Indonesia. I want to be in this clan because i wanted to have many friends and want to be friends forever and want to have fun with all of you who are here. I like Judo and Aikido mod also little skill in Wushu and Taekkyon.

You can find many friends in any clan.. Why choose C3??.. Also we don't care about ingame skill.
Why exactly should we accept you?
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Aybe he/she should join us in IRC
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants