Toribash
I was just messing around with vodka and yeah...as you can look up the ban reason. thank you seargent, You don't seem bad yourself
Trip: I say no to him. Not Evolution material. No offense of course and nothing personal against you. I have looked through some of your past posts and also have seen the way you act in-game (No comment on that) when I just lurk everywhere. Once again, not Evolution material, nothing against you, and yes I'm not in the clan, but I am...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Trip: I say no to him. Not Evolution material. No offense of course and nothing personal against you. I have looked through some of your past posts and also have seen the way you act in-game (No comment on that) when I just lurk everywhere. Once again, not Evolution material, nothing against you, and yes I'm not in the clan, but I am...

No to who?
Ayt so... I've evaluated seargentit and 17april and as it stands I'm going to go no. This has nothing to do with who you are,seem like decent guys but yeah regarding the game you're not ready yo.

Another thing, what beta said.
DesertAir,begone.

Thats all from me.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Thanks for the opinion, CoKe. Now you've motivated me to work on something for once. That's rare for me, dude xD
I didin't actually beat her.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post

Well, Beta, we appreciate your say.
But please mind your own business.