Toribash
Ahh come on plata let this be my thing to have me stand out. Besides You look good with the gif avvy.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
I'm going to make this clear for everyone real quick. I can have a VERY dark and fucked up mind, just because I'm a brony doesn't mean I can't have a dark side as well.

I have proof of this
-----
I know I do, but I want a backup
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 10, 2013 at 04:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well the fucked up avvy thing is mine :P Don't copy my sheetz.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THIS CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES...
-----
Don't make me reveal it dizzy
-----
This was from the same conversation as the one in my sig

This was what made dizzy ask me that question
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 10, 2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Lol plata I Wasn't being serious. And don't fucking try to blackmail me. It gets on my nerves really quickly.
Lol I know, I was building suspense, it's funny because I actually do have what you said copied. Ima creepah +_+

Ok before I get pissed off, moving on. So bug when do you think that avvy will be done?
lol. fighting over a grousome mlp avvy.. i should sell these..
MUAHAHAH!

naw nvm i won't.
too lazy. ='(

dizzy when i think its good enough. btw what size is your avvy slot?
so i can resize it correctly
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

When are you gona be done Mr. Bug?