Toribash
"Mac is gay.
You pay lots of money for the software you don't want, and get a bad computer that can barely even handle Tb".
Because i can spanish a little. I can also grammar occationally.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
so i have a iPod Classic , old iPod 30GB, my Macbook 15", iMac, Mac mini and some very old Appel I and Appel II also a Newton and a old Power Cube
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
There is an entire separate "consumerism wave", as people against apple products like to call people who like apple products, dedicated to BATTLING apple products.

Apple products fill their role. I like their iPods and iPhones, but their computers, too, are good for some people. Video editing and sound quality is generally higher. Just bad for gaming. I don't have one, personally.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Am I the only one with a normal old mobile phone that's only for calling people?
Never seen why I shod stay connected to the internet all the time or play 3D games on my phone.
I don't need my phone to be able to make coffee I have a coffee machine.
^

I like that. I didn't have a decent cellphone either until I got my brother's iphone (he bought a Galaxy S3)
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
A close friend of mine offered me the iPhone for free, who doesn't love free things?
[Secret]