Toribash
Rotating game mode queue now live!

It seems always on every weekend.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
so i started playing this game a few days ago, i bought malphite and its p cool

do you guys have any protips

also is veigar a good champion
Originally Posted by sans View Post

Right now in league, there are very few champions that I'd consider terrible, veigar isn't one of them.

How experienced are you with mobas? I'll give you a generic explanation of Malphite's role. He is an initiation tank. His role(usually) is to start fights by ulting onto priority targets. Once he blows his ult and is in the fight, he only really has two choices. First choice is to disrupt the enemy back line as much as possible, to buy your team time to lay some damage down on them. Second choice is to turn tail and get out, but that's down to your discretion, and is a decision which you will learn to make after you are more familiar with the game. The real game doesn't start until you're level 30, so just have some fun for now and try to learn the basics

If you're NA, add my smurf, we can play a few if you want. My smurf's summoner name is Madiqis Aard
Hoss.
Originally Posted by sans View Post

Since you just started, that means the people you play against just started as well. I find that watching some games from pro players on youtube helps you see what you are supposed to do.

for example, go on youtube and type challenger malphite top and you'll find some videos of people playing malphite and you can see how to play him effectively. Or you can just frolick about until you hit 30. Try and find your comfort champs at this point as it lets you climb much easier.

Also champs that have higher ip cost dont necessarily mean they are better, it just means that they were released more recently.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i won my second triumph ryze since i heard it's not going to be offered as a prize soon, lmao.

got a vod of the match if anyone's interested, organized league is so much fun to play haha
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i won my second triumph ryze since i heard it's not going to be offered as a prize soon, lmao.

got a vod of the match if anyone's interested, organized league is so much fun to play haha

that's my little apprentice
always fun teaching new players how to play league!
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Just got the game, add me of u like. Account name is NearlyBad (I couldn't think of a name)
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019