Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

DAM.
I just got rickrolled for the first time ever.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wow, you can't take a joke, you're a real loser, anyways

Real Tip: Wear Knee and elbow pads, If you dont know why, they're for sliding when you dive, its good when you want to get behind cover in a slip, also before you grab a new bag, do your best to check both sides of it from a distance, peek around corners fast, and be ready to pull the trigger all the time. Don't put you face to close the the pull, becuase if you have that type of gun, when you fire it will come back and hit you in the face. If you have a gun with a double finger trigger, alternate between hitting it like a scissor motion, it helps you fire quicker.

I do play paintball, I do play airsoft. And don't do something you've seen in a video on youtube...It will make you look incredibly stupid. Just focus on playing the game.
FUCKIN LEAVE! I WANT IT. BANLAZOR!!!!
That scissor thing, I saw it in the sequel of that video up there.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Deal then.
Done.

SEND MO MONEYZ. kidding. but if you want to pay cause I won...that's fine.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
K so, protips now.

I've played paintball a few times and I play defensively or RAMBOOOO!!1!!!11!!!

But seriously, I either camp at a spot and shoot the shit out of my teammates and try to stay as stealthy as I can or run in the middle of the shooting and end up doing slides/rolls etc, funny thing is I have never got hit by a paintball in a "real" game, just messing around.

I play at semi-pro places, you know.

/end showoff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame