Toribash
Never thought it would be taric that made me quit league of legends, no but rlly this isn't helping the "tank anything" meta :s
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I love when I have someone on my team using "learn gatez" "stay bronze" and "i don't tp into bad fights" in the same fucking sentence in a high gold team playing trundle and not getting a single inhib turret. Thank you league of legends.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Rotating Game Mode Queue will be available for play in this live patch.

-The Rotating queue is available starting on Friday afternoon around 4 PM server time and closes up shop very early Monday morning

-The Rotating Game Mode queue offers at least one game mode per weekend over several weeks

-We’ll publish a schedule of upcoming modes on Leagueoflegends.com before they’re available to play

-Champion Mastery is available in all Rotating queue game modes, allowing you to earn points for champs you play as well as enabling Hextech Crafting chest drops for S scores and the chance at key fragments for wins
Last edited by Chris; Apr 6, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Whos next on rework list? I hope they wont rework panth

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Whos next on rework list? I hope they wont rework panth

pretty sure the next one released will be cassiopeia
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh yeah that picture chris posted of her skillset. Lol shr cant buy boots but urgot can. Why did they still not nerf fiora?

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Not for only Cassiopeia. This is part of Mid-Year Mage Update. It's similar to Marksman's Gameplay Update in Pre-Season 6.

Well, It most likely it will be Yorick's update and gameplay after Mid-Year Mage Update.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.