Toribash
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Just random Yordle dude. Nothing' special.

It's Ziggs. Heimerdinger and him built the Mechas. No skins for them though.
Ziggs and Heimerdinger created the Mecha Malphite. Rumble created the Mecha Aatrox.

Heimerdinger and Rumble are a rival each other. Whatever, Ziggs is still friend of both.

In Mecha Sion's slash art, There's five or more Yordles that creating the Mecha Sion but still unfinished project.

There's a video that Mecha fights each other.

Also, Yordle is quite high intelligent creature.

--- Double Post ---

League of Legends: Taric's Comic "the Ascent"

TRULY OUTRAGEOUS

Last edited by Chris; Apr 4, 2016 at 08:58 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Champion Update: Taric, the Shield of Valoran

That buffed him so much OUTRAGEOUS. I love this Armor of the Fifth Age Taric Splash Art.

This uilt is much better than Bard and Kindred's uilt... but there's so many invulnerable skills in League of Legends right now. Please stop make it, Riot.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 5, 2016 at 09:17 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
It's an aoe kayle ult centered around 2 targets.

You hear that? That's the sound of an invulnerable 4 man turret dive at level 6. Have fun.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

I playing Taric on PBE right now. I have the feeling that Taric become more Juggernaut than Support because of his passive that allow him spam his abilities more faster than before. Whatever you need 20%+ cooldown reduction to make spam his abilities more smooth.

Example: E > 2 Basic > W > 2 Basic > Q > 2 Basic > Repeat.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 6, 2016 at 01:22 AM.
Hey anyone main Fiora? I have a friend that really likes her and i want to help him out (he just started)
fixed for u -tyzi